Further technical details:
- Shortest switching time: 15 Minutes
- Programmable: every 15 Minutes
- Type of contact: changeover
- Operating voltage: 230V AC
- Switching load: 10A (2A) at 250V
- Power consumption: lower (0,5 / 0,9W)
- Accuracy: 1s/Day
- Temperature range: -10°C … 55°C
The functionality of the timers remains, in principle, the same.
However, they have been extended by the following function:
- Override: The shift star can be turned by hand. With the next shift, it goes back to the automatic state.
Differences to the former tactic 111.1 & tactic 211.1
In the new versions, all designs are included in one package.
A differentiation into different article numbers, as in the past, is therefore no longer necessary.
The pin assignment is in the same position.
Only the sequence has changed.